- Fast, accurate and reliable
- ISO 17025 certified
- Great customer support
Over the last 10 years, EasyDNA has grown to be one of the leading DNA testing and Genetic testing companies in the world. The company has a truly global presence with a number of offices spread across 25 countries. And this number is only growing by the day.
The company provides a vast variety of DNA testing options. You can send your DNA samples to be tested for your ancestral history, or gain insight into your health and fitness, and much more.
In fact, the company offers this huge catalog of services which can become confusing for the average customers. That is why we have put together a short and concise read of what EasyDNA has to offer. So without further ado, let’s get started:
Why Should You Use EasyDNA?
EasyDNA is an ISO 17025 certified company. As we mentioned, they have branches spread across of the globe with internationally certified laboratories for testing your DNA.
Their process involves testing 21 genetic markers to ensure accuracy and reliability to their claims. And all this is done within 3-5 working days, so you won’t have to sit in anxiety for long.
Apart from this, the company also does DNA testing in cover 8 different categories, so you will easily find the test you are looking for with EasyDNA.
- A large selection of DNA test in different categories.
- Results are generated within a few days.
- Worldwide presence.
- Global shipping.
- Option to make your own DNA testing kit and send them for evaluation.
- Award-winning customer care service.
- The online instructions could have been better.
As we said earlier, EasyDNA offers a laundry list of services. Here is a brief look at all their different DNA tests:
- GPS Origin Ancestry Test $40– learn where your ancestors came from.
- Ancestral Origins Ancestry test $229 – discover geo-genetic links with populations around the world.
- Maternal Lineage Test $189 – learn about your mother’s side of the family.
- Paternal Lineage Test $169 – learn about your father’s side of the family.
- My Dog Breed Test $79
- Dog Parentage test $198
- Dog Allergy test $99
- Dog DNA testing without the Mother $306
- Feline PKD test $60
- Horse Parentage testing $198
- Equine DNA profiling (Genotyping) – $(unspecified)
- Celiac Disease Test
- Genetic predisposition Test – learn about your genetic predisposition to certain diseases.
- SkinCareDNA Test $169
- DNA Diet and Healthy Weight Test $139
- Nutrifit Health and Fitness DNA Test $299
- “Karmagenes” Personality DNA Test $195– learn about your personality and behavior.
- Home Paternity Test $119
- Legal Paternity Test $299
- Immigration DNA Test
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test $1295
- Discreet Test – Forensic DNA testing when a sample is not available from Oral Swabs.
- Siblings Test $299
- Twins Test $119
- Grandparentage Test $299
- Aunt & Uncle Test $299
- Y Chromosome Test $299
- Mitochondrial DNA Test $349
- Genetic Reconstruction Test $433– paternity test using a relative from the father-sides of family.
- Maternity Test $199
And many more…
EasyDNA is a two-time winner of the WhatClinic award for outstanding customer service and professionalism. In case you don’t know, WhatClinic is a medical search engine used in English speaking countries to find trusted medical and health services.
Top DNA Reviews
A 3-in-1 DNA testing kit which provides detailed data on family ancestry, paternal line, and maternal line.
Get to choose from a variety of tests which will show your family ancestry, genetic markers influencing your health, and also insight into your pets as well.
Vitagene will analyze your DNA and hear about your health and fitness goals to recommend a personalized fitness plan to promote well-being.